This is the easiest dessert I have made in my kitchen.I got the basic recipe from a colleague of mine, and I tweaked it a little bit as per my taste. Actually, it was my son who made this fudge. I just helped him in pouring the final result into the pan.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter
- wax paper
- Mix the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter, and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. If the chocolate is not yet melted, mix and heat 15 sec at a time.You don't want to overdo this.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a 9 * 9 pan lined with wax paper. You can also line it with aluminium foil sprayed with baking oil.
- Let it set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut it into squares or whatever shape you desire. Its easier to cut it when its right out of the refrigerator.
- To pack it as a present for my son's classroom, I wrapped it in wax paper with a hemp string around it and added a card.
Dig into it!