As always, I have been working on many small projects and crafts, but too lazy to post. This snow globe is an easy breezy project I did with my 4 year old. He made it not just for himself, but also for few of his friends to take to a Christmas play date. So, I could use few of the mason jars which I had stored over the years.
- Baby oil
- Mason Jar
- Fake snow or styrofoam ball
- Miniature tree
- E 6000 glue
- Attach the tree and the figurines to the base of the mason jar lid. I used E 6000 glue. On one globe, I had used hot glue, but the tree came off after few days. So, I would advice against using it. For the tree in it, I cut a small branch of the artificial Christmas tree.
- For making snow, we rubbed pieces of styro foam ball. You can also use fake snow or glitter sold at craft stores.
- In the mason jar, add the baby oil and snow, and close the lid(to which figurines are attached) using some glue.
- Screw the other part of lid.
Shake it, and enjoy!